Welcome to the 2020-201 School Year.
The IBPO Annual On-line Registration and Voluntary Dues and Donations has started. The Huskie IBPO is the parent support organization for the IB Chapter at Douglas County High School (DCHS) in Castle Rock, Colorado. It was formed in 1997 by the parents of DCHS students who participate in the IB Programme.
The Contact Information is collected and maintained by the Huskie IBPO and is used for:
1. IB Student Directory
2. IB Information and Event Announcements
3. IB Parent Volunteer Opportunities
The IBPO relies on and appreciates your support through your Voluntary Annual Dues and Donations to provide support and facilitation for all of the IB Programme events and activities including but not limited to:
* Need-based scholarships to cover IB exam fees
* Annual college scholarship awarded to the Outstanding IB Senior
* Half Scholarships for the Extended Essay Camp
* Junior Induction Night
* End of Year Banquet, including recognition gifts to IB Staff
* Operating fees including supplies, photocopies, website, and online form software
Please follow the link below and fill your Contact Information and payment of the voluntary annual fees and donations.