Creativity, Activity, Service
Creativity, activity, service (CAS) is one of the three essential elements that every student must complete as part of the Diploma Programme (DP).
Studied throughout the Diploma Programme, CAS involves students in a range of activities alongside their academic studies.
Huskie CAS Opportunities
Would you like to have your IB CAS project featured on this site? We are looking for project descriptions and photographs of DCHS IB students in action. Have your project showcased on this site. Contact us for details.
Information about opportunities for courses and volunteer work located outside the US.
- United Planet
- Aviva (Volunteer in South Africa)
- Global Vision (Volunteer to teach in South Africa)
- World Teach
- Global Alliance for Africa
- FLSAS – scholastic and non-scholastic foreign language immersion programs for all ages
Upcoming Volunteer Opportunities
Does your organization have CAS opportunities that our student can take advantage of? Please contact us with details and contact information.
These links will take you directly to the volunteer section of each web site. You may want to explore the site first to learn more about it.
- American Cancer Society
- American Council of Blind Colorado
- Art Reach
- Bessie’s Hope
- Big Sisters
- The Bike Depot
- The Buddy Center
- Castle Rock Teen Advisory Group
- Castle Rock Teen Court
- Center for Hearing, Speech and Language
- Children’s Hospital
- The Children’s Museum of Denver
- Colorado Horse Rescue
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Denver Zoo
- Douglas County Library Teen Advisory Groups
- Douglas/Elbert Task Force
- Downtown Aquarium – Denver
- Dumb Friends League
- The Edwards Foundation
- Fairmount Heritage Foundation
- Groundwork Denver
- Habitat for Humanity
- Hope House of Colorado
- Jewish Family Service
- Make a Wish Foundation
- March of Dimes
- Metro Volunteers
- Parker Teen Court
- Project Angel Heart
- Volunteer Connect of Douglas County
- Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado