- This event has passed.
2020 Princeton Review ACT SAT PSAT Spring Practice Tests
Registration for the 2020 Spring Princeton Review Practice Test is now open. The Practice Exams are open to ALL students from All grades. Students can choose taking a free of cost ACT, SAT or P-SAT Start Up practice test.
To help students make a selection on which test to take, the Princeton Review Office has provided us with the following descriptions of the three tests that will be offered:
- ACT: This is a full-length ACT exam written by The Princeton Review. The test is incredibly reflective of what students can expect to experience when taking an official ACT test, and all students will receive an Individual Score Report breaking down their performance.
- SAT: This is a full-length SAT exam written by The Princeton Review, and is reflective of the changes made to the SAT in March of 2016. The test mirrors what students can expect to experience when taking an official SAT test, and all students will receive an Individual Score Report breaking down their performance.
- P- SAT Start-Up: This exam is written by The Princeton Review, and it is the test that Sophomores and Juniors take to qualify for the National Merit Scholarship. All students will receive an Individual Score Report breaking down their performance, which includes a summary of their strengths and areas of focus.
Included on the Individual Score Report is a summary of their strengths and areas of focus, as well as a question-by-question analysis that contains student answers vs. the correct answers. Students are encouraged to keep their test booklet to better enable them to review their results.
Saturday, February 1st, 2020
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
(please arrive AT LEAST 30 minutes early just like a real exam)
Please come prepared with 2-3 sharpened pencils, a calculator and optional snack or bottled water.
Douglas County High School
2842 Front Street
Castle Rock, CO 80104
College financial planning and admission workshops are also held for parents while students are testing:
- Workshop I – How to Pay for College? – Solutions for Tuition – Jay Murray
- Workshop II – Admission Guidelines and Tips into Colleges of Your Choice – Mosaic Admissions, LLC – Sara Tierney
- Workshop III – Guidelines and Tips for taking the ACT and SAT – The Princeton Review
- Workshop IV – The Pragmatist’s Guide to College Scholarships: How to Really Find and Win $40,000 for College
You will be able to register to any of the of the workshops when you register your student(s) for the Prep Exams.
To register, parents, please follow the link below:
If you have any questions, please email us at: